The Modesty of Being Wrong

two shocking news in a matter of less than 24 hours slapped me in the face when I was on vacation. both of them were the least expected news. the first news made me speechless but the second news made my mind go numb. I don't really care about the first news, as for the second news, I really want to find that person and kill him.
to tell you the truth, the first news didn't really bother me at all, not now anyway, it was some kind of misunderstood in his part and I greatly understand it. I won't say names, but I know deep down inside that person knows it was only a misunderstood feeling. misunderstood and misleading.
about the second news... this made my mind went numb for the whole one and half hours. I turned off my phone in order to save its battery and to avoid news. I went to a cafe, ordered a hot cuppa and sipped some and read my Kafka On The Shore book. even though the book is greatly entertaining and not-shockingly contains great quotes&life lessons, my mind still wandered around, tried to gripped some sense of reality but I couldn't. my hands were cold and I started to get sore throat, side effect of the news? probably so. the news was heartbreaking, mind numbing, sickening, tiring and making me hopeless. I bid farewell to that person or... maybe, I have bid that person goodbye since a couple of weeks ago. such a vague, unpredictable human, I don't mind the unpredictable, but the vague... it's like this person is still lingering somewhere but didn't care to show up like a grown up, remain hidden but almost look like visible. I don't know what this person intention is, hurting me like that. if this person tell me the truth, I wouldn't have act that way, I would gladly accepted the news, but I heard it from someone else and that made me feel like I'm betrayed. but for all the right reasons, whatever happens is the only thing that could have.