Crystal Clear

do you know how they say that high school years are one of the best years of our lives, or possibly the only best years of our lives? well, I sure do and I agree with it. I don't want to sound corny and cheesy and a bit immature-ish but I know that the statement is true. it doesn't take a genius to figure out that high school was the best, fun, energetic, full-of-happiness, unforgettable, irreplaceable,  thoughtful, thrilled-filled, drama-fuelled years. the years were filled with unexpected encounters, broken relationships, bad grades and most importantly family bonding. yes, I call all those nutheads, especially my international classmates, my family or, in a lack of better words, my best friends.
friends are the one who help you stand up when you fall, but best friends laugh at you, start running and say "Come on you, nutter, catch us."
friends are the one who bail you out of jail, but best friends are the one who inside the next cell saying "Shit, let's do that again."
friends are the one who say mean things in your back, but best friends are the one who tell you the truth in your face and let you cry on their shoulders.
friends are the one who smiles with you in pictures, but best friends are the one who make funny faces, so that you'd laugh and mess up the picture, in front of you while you're taking those pictures.
friends will tell you you're pretty in those dress, but best friends are the one who tell you that you look ugly and should go to the party wearing a garbage disposal bag instead and then they would punch you in the arm while laughing and saying "Just kidding honey, you look fantastic."
friends are the one who tell you that you've been stabbed in the back, but best friends are the one who pull out that knife and stab the person who stabbed you.
friends are the one who sit with you in the cafetaria, but best friends are the one that sneak into your back and start a food fight. 
I've made tons of friends when I was in high school, but I also made few best friends and a group of family. I can't believe how lucky and blessed I am being that person with so many people around her that would cheer her up anytime anywhere anywheather like my best friends did earlier.
I was in a middle of a "crisis", it was quite a bit of self-struggle problem and four of my best friends cheered me up. they were all "we love you, we are here for you.", "be strong, Dil.", "be tough!!!", "if you need us, we'll be here" and even one of my best male friend gave me one of those emoticon hug through blackberry messenger chat. I am blessed. they all care for me, they all love me, entirely, deeply and I feel like those love are enough for now.
one of my female friends said that our group of tightly-bonded best-friends filled the void in her heart. that got me quite a thought. because based on my feelings and what I feel in my heart, which is a void, I named my tumblr voidinmyheart as it was a beautiful sentence and an inevitable truth. I wondered what filled this heart and after a few minutes I thought... they filled my void, not completely mind you because there was still that empty feeling I get when I see sad things a.k.a lypophrenia. they filled my void with happiness, laughter, unforgettable, irreplaceable moments that would bring back tears into my eyes if I reminisce about it all right now. don't get me talk about greatest moment I've ever experienced with them, because I would answer all of them and tell those moments to you. but if you ask me which one was memorable, I'd answer Singapore EduTrip. because those moments were the one when I felt like a childish juvenile or mature kid. because I was forced to be responsible of myself and things I that I had bought & brought but I also had to learn and had to enjoy each moments.
I must admit this to you: I could not survived without them