Glad And Bad

God shows us weird choices and paths that lead to even weirder destiny. does that make sense to you? if it isn't, I'm sorry. it's just astonishing how perplexed things are and complex. very complex. I know if it's easier or less complicated, life would be downright boring and dull. it's fun, I guess, at some points when you don't need to think well, it's great to have people's fate crossovers with yours. but right now... I feel like I better feel numb than wandering around the whole world with people's life paths connected to mine. I can't get over the fact that this world is just so small that you can connect yourself to someone famous as easy as you flip your hand. and how people around you can have similarities with people that they don't even know exist.


I keep turning on and off my phone for no specific reason. maybe I'm looking for a reason why I still turning on my phone & turning on the phone service. I still wondering why I'm counting on this gadget. it's just unusual of me. I keep listening to songs that I don't know what they mean but feel right in my ears. I'm turning into someone I don't know. I eat less everyday and after I ate, I always felt nausea. I sleep less and restless every night. my eyes look like they need to rest for an eternity, but I can't. I'm turning into someone I don't understand. it's very unusual for me. I don't know if this is the hormones that are running through my body that are talking but I feel this way currently.
hold that thought. I don't feel anything today. happy. sad. or maybe it's just glad and bad. please take me home.

[flickr]