Won't Heal

again. it hurts. so much. not as much as it used to, but don't you think because it had happened before, the pain just got worse? because I do. because I think that when the pain left, it left this small, but certainly clear, hole in your heart. it's like small scars on your knees, on your elbows and sometimes on your face, so occasionally something touch the scars or maybe accidentally pour some water on it, oh have I forgot to tell you that the scars won't heal?
the scars that won't heal. I should write a song about this. the scars that won't heal. it hurts hurts hurts. it's nothing big now, it's just a fraction of something that used to be big, but it won't heal, so it will haunt me. forever. like a box of pain you leave open in the middle of a library. unlike usual scars though, I can only feel this one when it collides with something. this something is undeniably familiar and supremely haunting. like vague smell of your house in the morning after the rain.
I'm stuck. x x

[earthtoandrea]