03:03 05:05 09:09. Where Are You?

I have so much to tell. so much.
but as usual, nothing can come out. everything's hidden. it's like one of those days again. I'm running out of words. I hate this. there's so much that I want to tell, so much, but not even a single tiniest of word could come out of my mouth. they are all hiding now, in my head. I don't know why they are hiding. but they are. they shouldn't. they are supposed to be brave and come out and fight the fears.
my head shouldn't follow my heart. because my heart is coward. coward. and currently my body acts based on my heart, what my heart prefers to do in these times.


yes. these times. currently this is one of those phases that I should overcome. this one phase that I should fight. my life's on repeat. this same exact phase had happened 3 years ago, well actually when I was in 9th grade. it was one of the lowest points of my life, three years ago was. but within those sufferings and madness I found many great life lessons. back then, when I was funny-looking and naïve, my heart got broken, I got so tired of my life and it was bad, for me. but I grew better and better, I went from "dying" to "surviving" and then I achieved one of the greatest things that had ever happened to me. so because of that, I'm gonna let this be. I'm going to be alright, because something great is waiting for me.

so off to bed, xx.
before I forget; can someone please buy me this?
[laceandflora]