Home

have you ever felt like you don't truly belong where you are right now? like everything just don't fit in perfectly or the way it supposed to be. also when everything feels just wrong and not right. when everything doesn't fall perfectly. there's a chip of your old wooden heart that's missing. I feel like that sometimes, I know I'm here but I'm not supposed to be and belong here, that I fit in, but I don't always feel like I belong where I am right now, I feel like I belong elsewhere. I don't supposed to do something at that precise time. I should be elsewhere doing something else. that my purpose in this life is not doing this. and I never truly find peace here. I don't know if it's my mind--again-- playing with me.


also I don't feel like here is a place where my heart is. home, yeah. content, yeah. but never actually feels like it's where my heart is. where I belong. I keep praying to God hope that this is only temporary madness.