You Are A Midnight Dream and River Stream.

I have no smart things to say. no beautiful words to blurted out. no exquisite lyrics to tell to. only some honest words. some words that come from my heart. maybe because words, or rather things, that came from my heart aren't exactly what you call beautiful.

but here's the thing... I don't have anything to say. I don't really have anything to say. I only type things but words wouldn't come out, maybe it's in hiding, although... there's nothing I could say about myself, or events that are going on around me lately. I can only say silence. silence as in the unspoken truth, the unspoken reality. yes, unspoken, not ready to speak of, yet. people around me accusing me for the difference in me lately, I became less visible to the eye of social-consumed people. yes by those people who barely know me could judge me by just single look, that are just inappropriately wrong. those profoundly consumed by the perfectness of living in high society people sometimes describe me as somekind of lunatic or uncommon. I guess that's what I am, that's what I could tell about myself, that's what I could write right now: that I am uncommon.


if someone could describe me, I wanna be describe like that Dairy Queen's cappuccino brownie blizzard. at first sight, I look like I'm plain, normal ice cream, white with blocks of brownies. but the site contradicts when you first taste it, when you first really look inside, really try to reach in, you will taste the mix of sweet vanilla ice cream and the bitterness of crunched coffee beans, because I am plain nice, but sometimes rude (my mum told me that I would go nowhere with this kind of personality). but sometimes, if you are lucky enough, you will eat the baked brownies.


[sincerely sarah]
(I bet you're the only one who could make my dreams go away. thanks mysterious M, thank you Mister Mysterious M)

Comments

raysofsunshine said…
This was absolutely beautiful (: