"Well, Lower Your Expectations"

Now I know the reason why I don't want to be thin, but I want to be healthy. Why if you ask...

because I've been reading books and things, and the way they describe the male characters (tall, lean, muscular, very stiff frame), while the female characters, despite being oh-so Mary Sue sometimes and when actresses that portray them are a bit skinny, are all curvy and pretty. not sick thread-like, look lifeless; thin maybe, but surprisingly not thin enough to tell the readers that they look like model, or highly-trained and thin-freak actress.

the way the writers describe how they go together just makes me want to be like them, makes me all jealous and stuff, because they describe the pair to look contrast but perfect match. he was those kinda manly man with all those gentle gestures and sometimes tattoos, while her, all look curvy, alive, healthy and just... happy.



that's what I want. to be alive, healthy, happy still look curvy with someone who is man enough, gentle enough, not with tattoos in my case though, so that we both would make a scene, people would be jealous about us. well, the latter part is nothing to be concerned of, because I don't really like to make a scene and make people jealous.

but its only a dream after all. I now managing to keep the expectancies of things in my life lower than it should, lower than it would have, lower than it had been. expectancies are... just not right. it would kill you, sometimes, now or later. call me downer, but that's what I believe. I know I'm not the most positive, not the most optimist, not the most happy person you've ever known, but I'm trying to get fond with reality. reality sometimes let me down and I don't want to be let down. nevertheless, lets cheer up :)

[afteernoonlovein-flickr]

Comments