"And he loves her now as she destroys his worst nightmares"

someday soon, they promised. someday near. not far. but not today. but they've promised me. but they have failed. they have failed to prove their theories. those words that they said to me, about someday near, it was already a long time ago, more than six months long. are six months consider as short? because, hell, they weren't. they weren't long either, but at least not that short. I don't trust promises anymore.

I've been in love with shirts, since, like ever. I'm more like a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl with lots of accessories, I don't like my skin to be exposed that much, because I feel like I'm being eaten by the eyes of the life-consuming crowd with low self-esteem and such such negative minds, if I do wear clothing that expose my skin.


those shirts above are from the brand HELLOHTRIANGLE. local brand. their products are just mouth-watering products and I'm dying to get my hands on one of those beautiful beautiful hand-screen printed shirts. I love shirts like those, there's something that defines them exquisite or just look good. I guess I'm gonna buy one of them and maybe a matching pair with my cousins... I love my cousins taste of art, fashion, music and stuff, even though they are men, but their taste in lifestyle is just different.

Fiky: "When will I get a girl who's just like me, same taste of everything. I don't know anyone like me except our cousins."

well, mate, I've been wondering about that, too. I don't know anyone who likes the same kind of things that I like. I may have some few considerable friends who know certain kind of music that I like, but that doesn't mean that we are exactly the same. no one is the same, but at least they still have similarities, right? but its hard to find people who are similar to me because, of course, kids these days are into same kind of music and fashion and stuff, while I'm on the other side of the page since I was little.

the pictures above are from hellohtriangle website, I don't own them and I don't pretend I own them. and please don't pretend you own them.

Comments