"Love. Deadlier than piranhas."

sometimes, I want to jump off the cliff. to feel the adrenaline rush through my head. people would wondering, "why, oh why, dill, why don't you just play those infamous rides on the amusement parks? your brain will tell your body to release the adrenaline because the exact same thrill, and its safe, too." well, first of all, I don't trust Indonesia's term of safety or secure. second of all, no, the thrill will be different. oh I'm not talking about jumping off to nothing here, but to the sea below.

being sad is an addiction, I'm afraid. one day it will took you by surprise, eat you alive, unwillingly. because I, somehow, can't get out of this sad phase. I laughed and had fun for some times, but its like... sad is keeping my track, so I don't feel drowned in the fun, in the laugh.
maybe I should be like this to appreciate being happy more, right? well, that's just one theory, the other theory is that I'm a downer, which is more likely to be a fact rather than theory, but that's just me talking, I don't know if people see me in the other way or not!

but you know... noone can see yourself better than... you. people around us just want to see what we represent to them, what we tried them to see and what they want to see. people has different ideas about us, about who we are, maybe they have the same points here and there, but they never truly understand about things that are happening to us, on us, around us.


yesterday, saturday, I went camera searching with my uncle and my cousin. I've always wanted to get my hands on that film cameras, manual cameras, such as Yashica, Fujica M1 or maybe Russian ones like Fed 1 Refurbished or Kiev 4 Refurbished. its just that, there's something beautiful about them. there's something undeniably enchanting about them. beautiful. just beautiful. because I didn't see anything that I want, so we stopped searching and got one of my family a Canon camera instead. today all of the sudden my cousin came to my house and dropped Yashica Fx-3 off. I was thrilled! I got them pretty cheap, considering the lens is still good and I got one flash/blitz. it was one of the best gifts! it wasn't even my birthday!

so, all and all, I'm pretty happy today. but a bit... downer.
[ClaudioCapanna on flickr]

Comments