Have You Ever?

there's this feeling inside me that needs to be... fill. there's a familiar emptiness that running through my heart over and over again. the emptiness in my chest. this emptiness needs to be fill. I want to cry so bad because this emptiness is going to ruin my body, especially my mind. the loneliness and the emptiness. those feelings are eating me. I have no idea what kind of feeling is this, but this is the contrary of the feeling of love. cold. empty. lonely. something that makes my heart aches with loneliness. I have no idea why I'm feeling what I'm feeling right now. what kind of feeling is this?


moving on from that, I'm now officially "drugged" by Doctor Who. I love this series very much, especially the undeclared-romance of Rose and The Doctor.

Pure Math 1 tomorrow, wish me luck, love

Comments