Hot N' Cold

Hey there! I just got home from my visit to Lintang's house wiff Nacil, Reja, Dini, Emir and Centa. We went got into her house like at 1230 and we were like busting into her howse like crazy. Nacil turned on the tivo so that she can watches indovision, I'm telling you guys, don't make fun on people, theywill make fun of you later... like somebody that they made fun, that somebody will make fun of you too.,
We ordered Mcds and we eat alot of it, well I think I was :) we learned Chemistry, Gosh I do not mean that I hate chemistry but I just don't understand chemistry. I know chemistry used for making things in our everyday lives but........ I don't understand how to use it lol

Eh Ma Gawd, I just hate famous wannabes. They look like famous but they act like wannabes! They used the "it" clothes but they acts like last year! I like people who got different personality better than famous wannabes. I dont consider myself as a famous person but... I just... Urgh :(

hate and love,
D

Comments