Happy Fahreakin Burbday Nacil Vengeance

Just like what ive been told you yesterday, today is one of moi cehlostes fwend's burpday. Shes fourteen today, oui, she was born in 94, just like moi. Her name is Nadia Hanani Wicaksono Vengeance. Lol shes in lure wiff him.
If youre asking where I am right now, I'm in my school. I'm watching animal camera. Oui. So freaking kowl. I WANT OWL :] and white tiger and black cat and hamster and big black dragon and hufflepuff (sorry hp lovers idk how to write the name :]) and 3 blue, yellow, white teeny tiny tweety-like bird and flamingo and yellow colored toxic frog.
I know its too much but well, animal sometimes can be very kowl. And yes its not my birpday its my fwend's birpday.
Many good things happened so far, well to me its not really.
Eh ma Gawd imsotired iwant to sleep.

Lure and ankle boots

Comments

x inter b 2011 said…
MAKASIIIIIIIIIIIIIIH DILLUTE JUDULNYA GUE LEBIH DARI SUKA DEH BENERYA , nacil