23.00

I hate studying. I know I know I've already said it like gazillion times before, but really I never get tired of being bored at studying. Or maybe because I'm veeeery sleepy right now so I don't learn well. Hm, Idk. I just like so tired and my head is very full and I'm like so stuck. what is studying anyway? Studying is exploring right? Studying is learning. Studying is getting to know things. And trust me, it ain't easy. How do people outside Indonesia can live this way? Because they have the place for research,like libraries or things, WE ARE VERY LACK OF IT. We dont have nice research place, study place, I know you might think that I'm very, um, not naive, munafik... um yeah I think so, I still think that we should have a good study place. We do have national Library, but does it covers everything that we search?
I don't think so. Indonesian people are smarts, but are they have many knowledge or are they good researcher? I don't have many knowledge nor am I a good researcher. I'm very poor at both. But pray for me to get better, amin.

Tomorrow is Nacil's 14th birthday. Oui, she's 13 years old right now. Nacil is the acronym of Nadia Cilik, or Kecil? I don't know. I don't think she is that petite. She's still 13 years old! When I was 13 I wasn't this big. Well, I was fat but I wasn't tall. And you know.... being petite isn't that bad at all. From all I know, guys love petite or small woman, guys love to protect someone who more petite than they are. And girls like meself,,, well guys sometimes prefer petite woman than big girl like me, well, God bless people like me :') you do understand what am I saying do you? Oui, good =)

Things that happened today was:
  1. We watched Stardust together at my class. It was so cool! We sneaked on p.e. time so we can watch the movie, lol. That was one guilty pleasure isn't it?
  2. Then we watched "Sins" about guilty pleasures and things but still related to the scientific things (we watched it when Mr. Acep's hour)
  3. Everybody is perfect. I don't have anything to say about this but it's the fact, so... oh yeah I got something to say, not perfect in every way but perfect is someway, because you know there's no such thing as perfect person. if youre too perfect sometimes we get boring too aren't us?
  4. I adooooore ankle boots, me and nacil are planning to buy them at sat, but I just tohtally confuse about the schedule! Betary asked me to company her to this music band thing, but Inter A asked me to go to the Tarki's pensi, but Nacil asked me to go to ankle boots hunting. Where should I go? I already promised to betary to go wiff her. Um, Idk
Nothing else from moi, I'm tired and want to sleep and I'm tired and I want to sleep and I'm tired and I want to sleep and I'm tired and... urgh, it never ends isn't it?

Luxurious, Ankle boots and cherry
Lala <3

PS: call me Lala from now on. I prefer that way, Dilla is too boring, Dilute is way too common, hm, Lala is better =) Guess what when I write this, the song changed into La La La by The Bird and The Bee. Isn't that my everyday thing?
PPS: pray for me for Take That's Extravaganza, I really want to win

Comments