Dear Earth,

Hello Earth, this is Sun, one of your neighborhood. I'm dying right now. I need all of your humans to help me survive. I may have a chance to live
Love your biggest source of light
Sun



I just watched Sunshine. Gosh the movie is pretty sad. One of the saddest sci-fi movie ever. I don't know why but I just think the movie was too sad. I just have no idea if the Sun dies. And if one of the scientist and the astronauts is my husband or son or grandson...
It's the greatest "We love Earth and Sun" movie. In additional there's Cillian Murphy (read: Kill-ian Murphy. Yes not Cill-ian) he's hotter than hot! I always like him since them movie Red Eye starring him and Rachel Mcadams (Mean Girls). Oh Gosh, he's already married and yes he's 30something and he got two sons! He came from Ireland. Yes. The Ireland. Gosh I love Ireland and England, and Scotland too. I always love European actresses, actors, artist, musicians. God! I LOVE YOU UK.

I don't know why I always love guy who wears jacket or cardigan but still manage to look cool and calm :3
I saw this movie on HBO earlier today, about the medicine or something. In UK, we don't have to pay for doctor, and instead of paying them, they pay for us, well in a hospital it is, I don't know about another hospital, but they said all of the hospital are free-pay. They only have to pay the medicine and they charged it only 6.65 pounds no matter how many you buy it, even 1,000! Gosh I love UK <3


Tomorrow is the end of the test. I'm oh-so glad about it. If you ask about biology it's no greater than good. I'm oh-so happy about tomorrow. Yes, after test we are going to the mall, me and my international classmates! I'm so waiting for it <3
I'm still a bit sad about the earth and Sun. Also about the fact that we're not going to rule the universe forever... and also the fact that when we go to Heaven (amin) we're going to live forever...
In earth term, forever means great, but in heaven... we have no place to go anymore, we'd already completed our task to go to Heaven. I do think that Heaven is cooler than cool and greater than great place. but... do we have another must-to-do tasks there? But, I want to go to Heaven so badly, more than anything. If you ask, well... heaven is the most wanted where-to-go in my list. Amin amin amin masuk surga.
Gtg, I'm tired and need some sleep :)

Comments