Never Be

Sorting through all of my posts for the last five years (it has been that long) I can only conclude one thing... all of those posts that were caused by my sleep-deprived head are all about you.

It's funny how time changes one's perspective. How, all through that years, you've been actually staring at the truth right on its twisted face--and you've failed to see the sign. That everything does move in circles.

And wouldn't it be beautiful if we are actually meant to be and my soul was yearning for yours all those years because at one point it had found you and then it had to feel lost again when you left?

And it is just me right now,
thinking alone, growing up alone, staying alive alone,
with bleary-eyed, sleep-deprived, worn-around-the-edges soul.

"even if I stole him control him dictate him indoctrinate him fix him convince him,
I'll never be his own."