Two

"Have you ever fell in love?" the first person asked with such curiosity.
"Of course I've had! I am in love right now. How about you?" the second person answered.
"Yeah. Once." said the first person. This person's eyes gazed longingly at the darkened sky.
The second person looked at where the first person gazed. "With who?"
The first person did not answer immediately, instead, this person looked at the building in front, pretending to read something and then looked up, staring at the second person's face with sadness. "You."

3 -- 4
A three years old girl with black curly hair, button nose and big blue doe eyes stared at him with wonders. He stared back at her with the same wonders. Her plump cheeks were covered in chocolate fondue. He stuck a tiny finger out and reached for the fondue while licking his lips in anticipation. The boy, who was older by a mere ten months, put his chocolate-covered finger into his mouth and devoured it delicately.
"I love chocolate." he said with a grin.
The doe-eyed girl stared at him curiously, her lips were pursed and then it broke into a smile. "I wuf 'o'olat tow"
If was his first time talking to her. It was his first time talking ever.

10 -- 11
The black-curly hair girl was now ten years old and she was attending a school, a year behind him. She made friends, but none as special as him. He was her first friend, her first best friend. She could talk to him about everything and nothing. He was a living and walking diary for her, and she for him. It was funny, as it turned out, how he was the taciturn kind of boy, but he always gave out the best of advices and he never let her down. His advices were always comforting, like today.
"What should I weeeeaaaar?" she shouted from her closet.
He could only shook his head while doing his homework. "You are only going to a party, not to the President's daughter's wedding. Just… wear one of your dresses."
She stuck her head out from her closet. "But it's Liana's Birthday Party! I can't wear my usual dresses!"
He shook his head again. "Here, let me find something for you."
He went inside her closet, which was small even for a pair of children, and searched for a particular dress. The dress was unlike her other princess-y dresses, it was a summer dress, with a heart-like hole on her back. It was yellow and paisley-patterned. The skirt was in a-line, not that both of the children knew about it, but it made her look pretty. It was a pretty dress and she looked pretty in it, he thought.
When he finally found the dress, he took it out of one of the drawers and then put it in her hand. "Now," he said, "My job is finished, let me get back to my homework, I know you need my help on yours after you try it on. And yes, you'll look dashing in it."
She smiled and let him out of the closet. She shut the door of the closet and changed into her summer dress. She got out and watched herself twirling the dress on the mirror.
"See, it suits you." he said without looking up from her homework.
"I know! Thank you!" she hurried hug him on the neck, causing a small smile and a slight blush on his face. She immediately pulled back and started to hum to the closet to change her clothes.

16 -- 17
"You're lucky you don't have Chemistry with Roberts this year." he said while studying her timetable closely.
She stopped writing on her note and studied his face. "Why?"
"He can't fucking teach Chemistry. He's as lazy as fuck. And as dumb as a desk." he said.
She giggled delicately. "Thank God."
He sat back on her white sofa, she followed him and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Penny for your thoughts?" he asked.
She laughed. "Since when did you care about my thoughts?"
She made an attempt to playfully slap him but did not succeed, he caught her wrist and laced their fingers. She immediately stilled and stared at him with the same wonders like she was three.
"I've known you all my life, I know you." he answered but did not meet her eyes.
Her shocked look turned into somewhat warmth gaze, her eyes softened and she played with his fingers on her hand. "Nah, nothing bothers me. I got you, don't I?"
"You are lying."
"No, I'm not."
"You are."
"No."
"You. Are."
She threw her hands up and put them back on her lap, he did not make an attempt to wrap her fingers again so she smiled. "I am."
"So…?"
"In love."
He turned his head and stared at her. "With who?"
"Not going to tell you." she singsonged.
He burrowed his brows and looked at her threateningly. "Tell me or I'll…"
"You'll what? I'm not scared at you. Besides, I'm sixteen, you'll get in jail not only for killing an underage girl!" she said with a mock smile on her face.
He smiled at her. "I know. I'm just making a scene. So… cup of tea?"
"Yes, please."

17-18
He hugged her fiercely. "I GOT ACCEPTED IN PRINCETON!"
She hugged him as fierce. "CONGRATULATIONS! PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE TONIGHT!"
He pulled back and stared at her with happiness. "Thanks to you!"
She gave him a mock shock. "Moi? Oh my, imagine all the prize… for helping the smartest boy at school? Wow!"
He smiled lovingly, "No, for helping me overcome my fears, depressions… for everything, thank you!"
She hugged him briefly and let him go. "No problem. You always helped me, back in the days, why shouldn't I return the gestures?"
He nodded and pulled her to his car. "Wait wait, where are you taking me?"
"Just go with me, please?"
"I'm not dressed, Fred!"
"Jane, you always wear the best of clothes at school, you are dressed, now please go out with me."
She blushed fiercely. "Thank you, I know, I'm the prettiest at school! Now go get in the car, you are not the only boy that get to date with me today!"
He growled but smiled deeply and got into the car. With a "woohoo" scream from Jane, they off to a restaurant.

18 -- 19
Fred was snoring loudly at his dorm, his roommate was away with one of his dates and the alarm clock was off that day. It was a hot blazing summer Saturday and Fred decided to sleep some more. The term was over but he was invited to practice football and he got a summer job there, so he did not bother to come back and visit his family.
But a family visited him. Jane was standing outside his dorm on her five-inch pink pumps and a knee-high yellow summer dress with an acceptance letter on her hand. She promptly knocked on his door. She received a slight grunt in response so she barged in like she own the place.
"FRED GET UP!" she yelled, somewhat authoritatively.
"Yes, mother." he said and sat up. He blinked once, twice and erupted a laugh. "Jane!"
"Fred!" she shrieked. "You are not wearing any shirt!"
"Oh please, like you've never seen me naked before? Remember the swimming pool when you are three? The water park when you are four and five, and six I guess. You've seen me in all my absolute glory." he said simply but putting on a shirt nonetheless.
She closed her eyes and peeked, when she knew he was done, she opened her eyes and gave him a wide smile. "Hello, Fred."
He smiled back and pulled her into a giant bear hug. "Hello, Jane. What made you come here and visit your old rusty friend?"
She pulled back from his hug and stood up. "Oh shut up, you are neither old nor rusty."
He smiled. "So?"
"Well... I just missed my friend..." she said while looking at the posters on his room. "And..." her fingers traced the patterns of his wooden desk. "I thought I could visit my future Uni."
"YOU WHAT? YOU GOT ACCEPTED IN HERE? CONGRATULATIONS!" he screamed and came to hugged her, his face on her glorious wavy hair.
"I knew it!" he said to her vanilla-scented hair. "I knew you could make it in here! Welcome to Princeton!"
She hugged him tightly. "Thank you! Told you I could make it without you."
He laughed heartily and pulled back. "Can I treat you a dinner?"
She looped his arm. "Why of course, monsieur!"

20 -- 21
"God, I'm so fucked up! What is this shit?!" she asked, pointing a term on her 3000-paged book.
He looked at it for a few seconds and then continued to write something on his notebook. "Did you miss a lecture?"
"No!!! Why would I? I'm not the one who was up all night partying." she scowled.
He nudged her forcibly. "Don't mock. You are the one who doesn't understand it."
"So? What is it? You are my senior."
He stared at her with focus and seriousness. "I have no idea."
She stared back with a blank expression and then laughed wholeheartedly. "Oh, Fred... let's eat dinner, shall we? My treat."

20 -- 21
"Did you see that? Oh my God, did Tracy Jones just made out, no, no, not made out, engulf his face? Girl, get a room." commented Jane's new best friend.
"Oh my God, I think I know the guy." said another Jane's new best friend. "I think it's..."
"What are you guys talking about?" asked Jane, she was just back from the restroom for reapplying her makeup.
Her two new best friends shut their mouths. "Nothing." they said in unison.
"Now, now, a party like this? Things like nothing will never happen." Jane said.
"No, let's get some punch!" said one of her new best friends.
"I want to see!"
"No, Jane, don't. Let's find another party, okay?"
"No!" insisted Jane and she walked in at Tracy Jones making out, her heart just broke into pieces.
She immediately turned back. "No big deal, let's just go get some punch."
Her eyes were stinging.

20 -- 21
"Dude, I just made out. She's so fucking hot. I think I'm gonna... if you know what I mean." said Fred's friend and smiled naughtily.
"Do you mean you just..." Fred lost it. He punched his friend flat on his face.
"She's mine, you asshole! You fucking piece of shit!" screamed Fred.

21 -- 22
"Hey, Jane. I got some good news." said Fred over the phone.
Jane stopped writing. "What's up?"
"I got accepted in a job at London, I'm moving next week."
"OH MY GOD, THAT'S GREAT!" screamed Jane, the whole library looked at her and she quickly muttered an apology.
"But... as my oldest and only true friend, will you come and you know..."
"Of course! I'll go to the airport. Which and what time?"
"Tell you later. I need to get off the phone. Bye."
"See you!"

22 -- 23
"I'm, uh, currently out, so leave me a message and your number. Ciao!"
"FREDERICK JAMES WILLIAMSON ANSWER THE PHONE THIS INSTANT! YOUR BEST FRIEND AND ONLY FRIEND GOT ACCEPTED TO WORK IN PARIS, ISN'T THAT FABULOUS?! Seriously, I'm living my dream right now! Actually I'm already at my flat in Paris, so, this is my number in Paris. I moved in last week, but I couldn't reach you then. Umm... what else? Oh! Mother got an associate in here, she said that he'll take me on a tour. Isn't my life just... fall the way it is? Hang on, I got to--"
"Congratulations Jane Rebecca Clarke, was it necessary to scream? I knew my girl could nail it!"
"Thank you! Thank you! Come visit me please! I know the train ticket isn't cheap, but please if you got time, come and visit me. Miss you terribly, Fred. Hey, you know what? Your accent is a bit British to my American ears. What have you done to my redheaded best friend?"
"Hahaha, I promise, Jane. Look, I got to go... I have this... errand to run."
"Okay, au revoir!"

28 -- 29
YOU ARE INVITED TO
THE WEDDING
OF

FREDERICK WILLIAMSON
&
TRACY JONES

The wedding will be held on June 16th 2011
at
The Plaza Hotel
13.00 until 20.00

"Are you in love?" asked the first person.
"Yeah."
"Have you ever fell in love?" the first person asked with such curiosity.
"Of course I've had! I am in love right now. How about you?" the second person answered.
"Yeah. Once." said the first person. This person's eyes gazed longingly at the darkened sky.
The second person looked at where the first person gazed. "With who?"
The first person did not answer immediately, instead, this person looked at the building in front, pretending to read something and then looked up, staring at the second person's face with sadness. "You."
"Jane, I--"
"Don't, Fred." she said with a sad smile. "I'll live. It's your wedding day, please, enjoy it. For me. Please?"
Before Fred could answer, his new bride walked up to them and asked them with a cheery tone. "Hey, two of my favorite people in the whole world, what are you doing in here?"
Jane gazed at them with a smile on her face. "I just told him... if he ever hurt you, I'll kill him in his sleep."
Tracy laughed. "Well, I'm counting on that."
"Excusez-moi, my dears, I have to go back to my date." said Jane as she walked away.
"What was that all about, Fred?" asked Tracy to his husband, noticing his distressed look.
"Nothing, love, just... an old friend telling another secret of hers." answered Fred with an assuring tone.
"Go and get her, Fred, I won't mind. She looked odd."
Fred kissed the top of his wife's head and off with his feet. He asked the guests the whereabout of Jane, but nobody knew. As he saw her driving on the street, he quickly chased her as fast as possible. He could see her sad look and tears were streaming down her face. He could see Jane was trying to reach the stacks of tissue, she got distracted and then he heard the most excruciating sound ever. The crash of a sport sedan with a truck.

28 -- 29
JANE REBECCA CLARKE
15th June 1983 - 16th June 2011

"Jane, my feet will want to walk to where you are sleeping but I shall go on living." said Fred as he stared at her tombstone.