Of 2011

I suppose it is time to be grateful. 2011 is one of the year that's very influential for me, for my future. Not only for my present being, but for the unseen future. I suppose, by knowing some circumstances and truths, this year is the most challenging, not only physically but mentally too. This year revealed things about me that I did not even know before, call it cheating, or denying I guess, but I did not know about it before it presented itself in front of me. I looked at the past so many times this year, rewinding the moments of the lost past, finally putting on some missing jigsaw puzzles of the hard recollection of the past. Still incomplete, but finally this whole mess is gradually sorted, but it is still not clear when this disorder will be resolved. After all, Частини були колись цілого. Nevertheless, I shall thank God for unveiling those mysteries to me. Until next time.