As I Love You

We were walking out of the restaurant, hand-in-hand, we just ate our dinners with our colleagues and she was still a bit angry because of her full-of-demands boss, when we decided to take a walk first before driving-- it was better to talk and walk rather than just sit and talk, she always said, and I always agreed on what she said.
It was winter, so she walked literally arm-to-arm with me, she hated the cold, but I loved them, so she put up with it because I promise I would always be there for her. She talked about her boss that was better than her previous one, but much more demanding, and besides, she pointed out, the job paid her more than enough. Also, she was busier than her previous job (not busy enough to ignore me, though) and her colleagues are much more bearable than the previous ones; her new job was, in a lack of better term, exciting. And the fact that her office was in the same building with mine was a plus.
Her body shivered all of the sudden, so I drew her even closer to my body, now her head was on my shoulder and my right hand was on her arm. We talked some more, about my boss, her colleagues and just talking. It was what I loved when I was with her, we could just talk for hours and would never lose topics. And her knowledge was broad. She was everything that I've ever wanted, needed and loved. She was more than my everything.
Her eyes suddenly glittered when she spotted something and I looked at where her direction went. It was a coffee shop. The place was vintage-looking, something that she loved, she quickly ran inside the place and ordered something for me and her. After a few minutes outside the cafe, I was suddenly cold, but when I was going to come inside the cafe, she emerged outside it with two coffees. When she handed me one and I took a sip, it was not a coffee, it was a hot chocolate.
"You, little angel, did you just purposely make me drink a hot chocolate?" asked me, I was never near mad at her, I was just making a scene.
"Sorry, Brian." she pouted but her tone was not near apologetic one.
I switched our beverages and held her hand. "I do believe this is mine." I said, more to her hand rather than to the beverage. She giggled like those teenagers in the romantic movies she always insisted me to watch. I loved, still and always do, her giggles. I love her.
"Brian... why do you love me?" she asked as if she was asking how the weather was.
"I love you because you are you. You don't pretend like other women do. You are happy of who you are." I said simply. Truth in one sentence.
She nodded and smiled. "Thank you. Means a lot."
"You, Alice, mean more than a lot to me." I said.
She slapped my arm lightly and then went back to hold mine. "I didn't mean you of course."
I smiled. I knew that of course. "I would literally do anything for you."
She smiled. She knew. "Could you give me some examples?"
"I would scream 'I love Alice' right now. I would drive you back to the house if you fell asleep during a movie that I choose. I would bring you food when you are hungry, or make some even though you know that I could burn a salad. I would drive you everywhere you want. I would let you eat my food if you are still hungry. I would kiss away the knife-sliced scars. I would remind you to check your tires. I would remind you to eat the vegetables. I would remind you to go to the dentist. I would take you out to dinners and let you eat the most expensive ones. I will always love you. I love you. I love you." I said while kissed her forehead.
She smiled and giggled. She always did after every kisses, even after the thousandth times. "I love you, Mr. Newton."
I pulled her into a hug. "As I love you, Mrs. Newton."