Non-exquisite Words

I would never understand why people leave. why people aren't with each other. why people don't want to be with each other. why people have to leave. why people have to be apart with each other. why people don't get the idea of being lonely is never good enough. why people are so greedy. I don't understand why people choose to leave and can't think of any reasons to stay. why they eventually forget about the other. why they usually end up alone.


I don't understand why people don't take chances. why people don't understand the idea of being alone and loneliness itself are the ultimate poverty. why people couldn't just understand that they would at some point wake up and the feeling loneliness strikes through them. why people couldn't just stick with that someone that would fill their world with happiness within those dark points. why people think that they could be alone or suffer loneliness. why people don't want to share. why people don't see their future with anyone else. why people could stand just being alone.

part of me wandering. part of me wondering. part of me listening. part of me sinking in.
am I the only one that feel this way?

Comments