Guns, Roses and Hearts.

my drawings aren't good. my drawings are plain. actually, it was plain enough to show that there are no intentions lie behind every scratch and every lines and every points. simple. my drawings are one of the most honest-to-God things that I made. no veils. no secrets.


the gun with rose: I was under state of confusion and under illusions of control. I was currently watching a movie with lots of action sequences. so an idea came through my head. at first I only made gun with massive details, but then, it looked so plain, so I drew a rose, though it looks nothing like a rose. there's Beatle's song title on the upper left side, Happiness Is A Warm Gun.

the heart:
"One's heart shall be treated as kings and queens, as a diamond, because they are as soft as a dove's feather and as beautiful as the sun" -- Adrian.

Comments