You Paint Your Face To Hide Your Emotions.

I believe people use masks all the time. so that their true emotions, their true feelings, also their heart, won't be able to be recognized with others. I'm not saying that I don't have any masks, but I wear them properly. I wear them occasionally, at times I just like the world to see who I am, but to live in this two-faced world, its hard not to get tempted to wear them at all times.

I hate it when there are stuffs that related to him lately. I know you know. I know that you can see that I like you. but all of this have to stop. all of this funny-feeling, immature, egoist feeling have to stop. all this sparks and glitters, also funny butterfly feelings have to stop. This. has. to. stop.


I can't believe I'm already 16 and next year I'm going to attend university. oh fudge. this isn't what I'm planning for my whole life, not that I'm complaining, but it contradicts! I thought high school would be a long, full of defining yourself years, it would be years of surprises, highs and lows, sweet dreams and bitter nightmares, fights and fools, loves and despises, gossips and growls. I thought... this would stay long, because high school is the best years of our lives, the most unforgotten. but next year, I'm going to end high school years. the fun will end.


most of my friends despise high school years, they say its the worst phase of their lives, they all wanted to go back to junior high. but don't you think, in junior high, we were all such an immature, looking-for-freedom teenagers? all those, funny looking, same clothing, fame searching, family hating, friends are the kings, phase? fun, of course. but we were so unbelievably immature. we were so... young. not that I feel more wise or anything, but at least I'm not that immature, I'm not that "wannabe". I like high school for what it is, hate for what it's not, and despise the in-betweens.

[flickr2]

Comments