Lucid Daydreams. Horror Nightmares.

"The smart beats the dumb, but the lucky beats the smart."

today at school, there wasn't any important subjects, no Math, no Science, only like English, P.E. and stuff, so I read "Naked Traveler" instead, I borrowed it from my friend. it was a book that is written by a woman name Trinity (she calls herself Trinity, it's not her true identity). the book is not fiction, so it is based on her true stories about her adventurous trips as backpacker. it was very fun to read something so pure and so truthfully written, not something that someone made up and turned out bad. it makes me imagine how fun it is to be a traveler, a backpacker or just a plain tourist. the book encouraged me (or rather Trinity) to be a backpacker. really. I wish I could do things like her. like, just, cut off work and go to someplace and just relax. oh I wish I could do that in school life. but no complaints, no regrets, I'm going to have one of those trips one day.

Kuda Bandos Vista Dal Dhoni, Maldives. by: togetlost

The book makes me want to travel. I don't care if I have to travel alone or with partner or find a new partner on the way to the destination, I just want to travel. please? I want to leave this awful, awful awful big metropolitan city. not only the pollutants, the air and the unethical people, but I'm also tired mentally, I want to leave this city for a while, to visit some breathtaking, non-pollutant place. wherever. near. far. I want to leave this city and this hiatus just for awhile. nothing prestigious or grand, nothing permanent. only for a few days, a week top.

I'm so sleepy now. nighty night.

Comments

Pemuda Internet said…
nice blog...
visit my blog please..
happy blogging
Vincent BN said…
Amazing !
Did you take this photograph ?
no, unfortunately, but I've already posted the link for the one who actually photographed it