Quick Short Post!

how are you? I hope you're fine, because I am. I'm absolutely fine, with many many things around me, but I'm hanging on! I'm not going to make this post long because its already sunday night and I really need my good sleep.

lately:
I love 10 Things I Hate About You the series. I love it love it love it. So, I love series (in order): True Blood, Skins, House and 10 Things I Hate About You. Its an adaptation from Heath Ledger's movie with the same name, its pretty good. Not as good as Skins though, but it is recommended. If you are very into Skins, you might wanna skip 10 Things I Hate About You, because truth to be told, 10 Things I Hate About You isn't very problematic, it has few problems that are involving the character with one another; while you know, Skins' characters have many problems, like, real problems.


one other thing, next month I will be attending those freaky AS Level exam, I only going to take Math, but hell, Math is enough. Pure Math is ill, but Statistics is the disease, the virus.
well, turned out this post is long after all, xx

so, catch you later. Image from [abcfamily]

Comments