Vindur

Thanks to imdb.com now I know what song that is on the end of Mike's BGT video. It turned out to be Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros. I've already heard that song many times before, but forgot to search them on the web. And I dig them very much. I personally like Kjarri. He's a charmer. He's a multi-instrumental! He plays banjo, guitar, piano, flute, tin whistle and oboe. He has soothing voice that makes you feel like you are home.

Here is the interview about their latest album
Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust. Kjarri is the one with beard. Jonsi is the singer that has right blind eye. Orri is their drummer. And Goggi is their bassist. I really really like it when they are on stage and wearing their costumes, those costumes are the ones that make them different from other band.


And because they always bring "troops" with them. Its what makes them... distinguishable and unique. Here's the one with
Bjork as their additional instrument player.


Kay, I guess that's all folks. Life is not much a story lately. But
I miss Anggi Lewis Resoputro Aruan.
xxxx

Comments