D for Dramas and Das Pop

Life's problems can be as bitch as women in Hermes on sale. But oh boy nothing feels better than crying when you have problems. And I cried a lot lately. Problems can drive you mad!! And those damn things did make me mad, I cried a lot. No biggie, but I cried. Its been five days straight. And I'm in love with God cause God created music. If it wasn't because of music........ it would be dramatic! I like to give myself some times, to cry. I'm not a cry-person you see, so when I cry, I couldn't stop what I'm doing. And of course because I have tons of problems, that crying lately as a habit. And I feel sorry for my tear glands.

Anyways, since this post created in Bandung, I wanna talk about indie music. I really really like Das Pop, their lyrics are catchy but deep. Like "Saturday Night". It has deep meaning. Really fun music but has deep meaning is hard to find these days. Usually ppl tends to make good rhythms without having catchy-yet-meaningful lyrics, or the other way around. Das Pop makes good music but with good lyrics!

Kay, since its already night time, I wanna go to sleep.
Sincerely yours, D.


courtesy of google.com search engine.

Comments