Nothing Bothers Me Except: "I Lost My Mojo"

Instead of studying, I'm surfing the web. Too lazy. No question ask. I'm not the kind of person that could study anytime she/he wants. I'm the other type. I'm one of the ones that study things according to the mood and the teacher, apparently. And its not good. Like right now, I don't have any mood, either the goods nor the bads. Just... plain. I don't have any energy. Like I lost my mojo. Ah... I hate this kind of feeling, the its-not-bad-but-its-not-good-either-nor-it-is-plain mood. I hate to being honest with you but chocolate doesn't work. And when chocolate doesn't work, nothing will. Except, if you bring Take That to my house, my mood will fly up sky high. Nothing of me is right lately. Too much or worst, very less.

off to bed. A lot of things happened but nothing makes me laugh lately. Its a harsh feeling, but who even care? About me. No one does. So... Anyhow, that picture above taken when I was at this gig: The Spotlight is On presented by Galaxy Defenders. Leantongue and Fiya's Band: Useless Kingdom was one of the band that held the gig. Pretty cool place, extremely expensive beverages, but too much smokes. Laughed hard, but didn't fulfilled the feeling of happy.
bye, xxxxx

Comments