And For The Record, I Miss You


I miss spending times with those circus performers. Especially Lewis. Lewis doesn't go to the same school anymore. It's because those placement things. Here in Indonesia we need to be in either Social (Humanity) class or Science class. Pretty lame and retarded, needless to say. And Lewis couldn't be at the Science one, so he supposed to go to the Social one, he wants to be a doctor :3 how cool!
What I feel right now is pretty empty. Nothing fills in (should it be fills in or fill?) my mind. Only simple notes, songs and God. I couldn't say I don't feel anything, though. There are some things, but nothing biggie. School's also making me sick, so pretty much nothing.
My "I Love You More" version, taken from Aaudi's blog :
- I love you more than Nachyl loves her dogs
- I love you more than Betary loves to go out with her brother
- I love you more than Rara loves to be a model
- I love you more than Lewis loves his car
- I love you more than Dini loves red things
- I love you more than Karin loves Texas Hold 'Em Poker
- I love you more than Leantongue loves her music
- I love you more than Ifi loves her Pak Oji
- I love you more than Emir loves himself
- I love you more than Bibir loves soccer
- I love you more than DW loves his computer
- I love you more than Danu loves his comics
- I love you more than Mei loves her cellphone
- I love you more than Vini's french accent
- I love you more than Cece loves her brother
- I love you more than Linka loves her nap time
- I love you more than Diva loves her laptop
- I love you more than David loves his brown backpack
- I love you more than Rahman loves his chocolates
- I love you more than Centa loves baseball
- I love you more than Eleny loves to sing
- I love you more than Emil loves her lost glasses
- I love you more than Zara loves her blackberry
- I love you more than Nisna loves vampires
- I love you more than Fiya loves indie bands
- I love you more than Ninda loves to fight with her boyfriend
- I love you more than Wardha loves America

see?
love you see you xxx

Comments

Fiya Muiz said…
untung lo gak nulis fiya loves........................... eya
lovessss................... to break her fasting in..........
Eleny Marsha said…
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sedih :( , mestinya lo nulis eleny loves john mayer tauuuu
gamau kalo eleny loves john mayer berarti I love you more nya gue udh more more bgt
ynv said…
"I love you more than Ifi loves her Pak Oji" hsuahsuahsuhwuzwzwhuzwzwzwzwzwzwz
Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHAHAH love me more than me love......................ya
iya cil, more than you loveeee....