Tees Are For Geeks.


  1. first one is the one from the movie Dodgeball. The one with Justin Long, Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller?
  2. Forgot. But I guess its the one that says, "Where's Iron Man?" oh I forgot. Lol.
  3. Benny and Joon shirt. Johnny Depp
  4. Entourage!!!!
  5. The exact same one that Dr. House (Hugh Laurie's role in House MD) wears
  6. Again Johnny Depp. Cry-Baby
Those beautiful shirts can only be shipped to Singapore only (on Asia range) and Hong Kong perhaps. Thank God I know Gary!!! Thanks Gary!!! I think I'm going to buy those lovely shirts. But I guess well, if I only have to choose two, I definitely choose number 6 and number 5. Or maybe number 5 and number 1. Because I really want that House shirt. I'm a big fan of the series.
So... gotta sleep now. см. вас!

Comments