Feelings.

My imaginary heart bursts. I hate it. Why don't God created me as an Angel so I don't have any feeling. I hate feeling.
The feeling that you knew you lost something that actually might done you good.
The feeling that made you indecisive, like you knew it will done you no good but you still think twice about doing it (no I wasn't talking about drugs, drugs is a big no).
Just found out that I'm in Science B. Same class room different classmates, tough but I'll hang on. Math has 3 different types. Don't have to talk about them here, right? Oh I have finished two books : The Mysterious Benedict Society and Blue Bloods. Both are tops! Couldn't wait to read the second book! Haven't bought them. I'm reading the Pretty Little Liars. Its a good book. Darsyo had read them since I was in 9th grade, and she recommended the book.

I hate feelings.
I'm more into imaginative and hippie-person. I don't like being too emotional. I hate being emotional.
xoxxx, D
PS: I met him twice today, had eye-contacts with him. I saw him smiling to the point where I stand. I was with my friends whom both very pretty, so I think he was smiling to them, not to me. Bye its already 23:05 sleep tight my blog
PPS: My post really the opposite side of Fiya's post

Comments

Fiya Muiz said…
HAAAA JADI MALU :p
lol, but thats true, isnt it?