I Know. A Bore.

From Rani
I stole it :3

RULEs
1. Write down every letter of your name.
2. Then type a song that pops up in your mind in each letter of your name as the first letter.
3. Count the letters of your name, and tag people you know in that number.

N : No Worries - Simon Webbe
A : Around The World - Daft Punk
D : Did You See The Words - Animal Collective
I : I Miss You - Blink 182
L : Leaving On A Jet Plane - (lupa)
L : La Rittournelle - Sebastien Tellier
A : All Over The World - Pet Shop Boys

F : Fix You - Coldplay
E : Everything - Radio Citizen
D : Did You See Me Coming? - Pet Shop Boys
R : Rule The World - Take That (y)
I : In A Sentimental Mood - John Coltrane
A : A Million Love Song - Take That
N : Never Forget - Take That
Y : You - Abra Moore

S : Shine On You Crazy Diamonds - Pink Floyd
O : Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol (nyontek ehehehhe)
E : Everyday I Love You Less and Less - Kaiser Chiefs
N : Nolita Fairytale - Vanessa Carlton
A : Across The Universe - The Beatles
R : Rise And Fall - Sting & Craig David
D : Diary - Alicia Keys
H : Hold Up A Light - Take That
I : I Found Love - The Free Design

Ngitung? Males.

Comments