Details From Bandung!




Went off to Bandung last Monday to Tuesday with mi amor, Rara and Betarey and me Mum. We went there because, well... it was holiday (and it still is when I'm typing this) and we just wanna... have fun I guess. We were fed up with school things so we just ran away to Bandung. We went to many places and ate things like cow (excuse my rudeness). We took some photos too, but it was on Rara's, as you all know I don't have any those damn tempting SLR. Oh I also met Gigan (yes, the only guy on those photos above), he's a crazy-ass. Oops hahahahaha. And also I met Zasky :3
Oh and I just went to Bali and back earlier today, bought lots of sctuufss. No guys tempted me, yes, even the bules.
The cool sctuff is that I went diving. Twice!!! I know, its pretty expensive but its not like I got a chance to dive everysingle day right? More photos about Bali soon enough.


And by the way, finally my shoes finished :D my doc-martens from candyfeetish.blogspot.com :3 lets see how it looked like tomorrow I'm too exciteeeed wiiihiii

Comments