MOVIE MARATHONS!

Hi there, what's up? I (think I) am fine. Kay, enough bluffing. My IGCSE and my exams are not well, but just enough you know, although I wish I could have better brain or anything, but I'm grateful tho. BUT because the pressure is high, Centa and Linka decided they're going to watch a movie at Planet Hollywood today, so because I had nothing to do and me mum went to Mangga Dua, I decided to go with them, too. But because there are some reasons, they decided to go to Ambassador and buy some DVDs. So I followed them of course and they voted to watch those movies in my house.

So, we went there and ate lunch together, laughed, talked, gossiped, then bought the movies. It was fun. So then Centa, Linka, Reja and I went over to my house and watched : SAW V and The Uninvited. It was fun. SCARY but it was fun. Centa just left from my house about half hour ago, while Linka and Reja left earlier. We were watching Quarantine but Reja's mother already picked him up, and Reja said that he could give Linka a ride home.

So then here I am alone. Watching Shallow Hal when I was supposed to be reading or studying things. But I don't. Instead I'm going to tell you about The Uninvited because Emily Browning was the star of that movie, she was the leading actress in that movie, I knew that there is a movie called The Uninvited before I went to Ambassador, so when I saw the DVD, I just spontaneously bought it. We thought the movie was the scary type. But it wasn't. You should watch it. I am serious.
So whatelse? If I'm boring and writing bores me. What should I tell you. oh yeah,
I FINALLY HAVE SOCIALVIBE'S PINKBALL , IT LITERALLY MADE MY DAY SERIOUSLY.

Besides him, Socialvibe made my day AND THE MOVIE MARATHON of course! I should thank God. Alhamdulillah. I am happy today. Thank you Allah.

Comments