"Graphic design is so overrated"

Not that I have one, but seriously this criteria bellow reflects him like so much like SO MUCH. Seriously, but he doesn't have any tattoo thank God. But seriously serious I'm serious.



RIGHT? I MEAN SERIOUSLY. hahahahahaha, if someone know who's I'm talking about feel free to comment this post. If you don't know who's the person is... come on!

So today's hilite: last day of UAS, went to Dini's and watch a movie, played with Karin and Centa a football game or whatever it is (we actually don't know what game it was) it was fun, Karin screamed annoyingly and in a high pitch and it happened like a lot ahahahahaha :) whatelse? We went to nachyl's and just took tons of photos. Then Omalintang took me home thanks muah <3

OKAY I REALLY FANCY THIS... corporation? I'm not so sure myself hahahaha, Thinking*Room. One word: GILA. Two words: KEREN BANGET. Ah GILA KEREN BANGET is the precise word. Those people who work there are just BEYOND GENIUS. I can't describe it its just... man you should see their web. I wish I could be that... creative. I don't know what I should major in college to be that creative and work there. Those people use simple thing to make big thing. Those people are way too creative. Indescribable. Gue bingung jalan pikiran mereka tuh kayak apa sampe bisa... sekeren gitu. And from what I have read they provide internships. I SHOULD apply internship after I finish school. Man, they're way two thumbs up.

your high school lover D.

Comments