Betty Cameron Aniston and Tucker Madden



I know, been so long. I do not think you miss me or something, but well... I kinda miss this blog.
What happened lately? Well, I know that he's not into me (yet), yeah I know, ironic, huh? Yeah and he also (as similar as my friend, Fakhri Muliawan) doesn't want to have any girlfriend yet, if you ask does it hurts? It is, I "cried" to Reja, but it was no big deal, Reja was a bit shocked, too, he said "oh well, its okay, you should move on and study for IGCSE" I should huh?
And yes... IGCSE will be started in two days FROM NOW. Nuts, eh?

Yesterday I finally bought Sebastien Tellier's album: Sexuality. I don't wanna put the CD cover here because it's a bit... vulgar. Google it. But it has awesome awesome songs :3 And I bought NYLON, too& guess the cover? Both my favorite Kat Dennings and Olivia Thirlby. Favorite favorite :)

I want Nike Dunk NYLON Hi Sneakers. Again, Google it.

Bye, gottago, gotta read things and do some papers and yeah well.. gotta do something and I gotta find my books. Oh well...
When you smile my heart skip a bit
When you text I can't help but laugh
When you says hi, the whole sky lit
When you near me, I pray don't go.


Can't you tell that I have a big crush on you, precious♥?

Ddddyla

Comments