Stuck Gums

Have you ever feel there's something, some pieces, that missing, in your life. In your days or maybe just when you are doing something, some projects, but there's some... missing pieces, like missing thing. Some kind of missing... puzzle; you don't know what it is, but you just know and understand that there's a piece that missing, or pieces in my case, but yet, you are unable to find it, it is just.... too... far and hard too reach. Something that you will feel fulfilled if you got that thing back. Have you ever?

Or imagine this, that you miss somekind of feeling being somewhere that you called home; yeah home, not house, home is a place you're belonged to,right? So it's home, not house.
I have. Wait. I am, right now at 19:13, feeling that there's something missing. Some... puzzle pieces. it's not only one maybe, it's a lot actually. & I have those feeling when you're not at the right place and at the right time; also feeling that is when I don't have place to go and there's no place that I call home.

I dunno. Call me pathetic or even naive, but I don't feel home lately. There's a part that missing. It COULD BE because of that guy, but who knows? there's gotta be something more than him in my life!

Whatevs, ttylater. I'm toobusy and can't notice a thing right now.
D

Comments