A Ketchup Of Love

I LIKE AND HATE :

I like → errrr everything actually
I like watching → sitcoms
I like to → taking pictures, doing my hobbies
I like people that → like moi
I like to be → being with my friends and families and relatives and boyfriend and Take That too
I like it → when well... scratch that I like him
I hate → errrrrrr the girl who won take that ticket (lol, no haha, I don't really hate her, just jealous)
I hate it → when people wears the "it" thing
I hate people → who hates people that don't really look like them


FACEBOOK :

The new Facebook → not really but it's fine
Do you check your Facebook everyday → not everyday actually, but once every two days
How many ppl you kissed on your top friends? kissed kissed? or just like kiss?
How many ppl on your top friends do you know in real life → all of them are
You hate on Facebook → those notification thing when the photo's or the subject of the comment is not mine, or like this for an example "Mark Owen also commented on Jason Orange's Photo" it is like... lame
You secretly admire on Facebook → errrr there's this guy and there's a girl too


Last beverage → was it tea or ice lemon tea?
Last phone call → errrrr forgot
Last instant message → nachyl, economics
Last song you listened → Up All Night-Take That
Last time you cried → forgot

HAVE YOU EVER:

Dated someone twice → errr does that one count?
Been cheated on → I guess so
Kissed someone & regretted it → hmmmmmn
Lost someone special→ well, actually, I lost my grandpop, and he's quite special actually, although I have never meet him, but I think he's pretty close to me, since my last name was his
Fallen out of love → pffft, yep
Laughed until you cried → I guess so


What's your real name → Nadilla Fedriany Soenardhi (told you)
Zodiac sign → Pisces
Hair color → is it brunette?
Long or short → 3/4 long
Are you a health freak → not really
Righty or lefty → Righty
Met someone who changed your life → yea
What time did you wake up today → 6 am
What were you doing at midnight last night → sleeping
Name something you CANNOT wait for → Take That and Coldplay's concert
What's one thing you wish you could change → my tummy and my alergic-to-dust
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → errr let's see... I guess
What's getting on your nerves right now → 1. I can't join Colplay competition 2. The Take That's concert 3. Flappy tummy 4. school 5. Night hour

FIRSTS:

First surgery → I've never had any surgery
First piercing → Both ears
First best friend → forgot but a lot actually
First sport you joined → forgot
First pet → I never had a pet :( poor me 
First vacation → was it Adelaide or Gold Coast?
First crush → blahahuahahaha, you know who people


CURRENTLY :

Eating → nothing
Drinking → water
Waiting → oh miracle


YOUR FUTURE :

Want kids? → Surely
Want to get married?→ yeah of course with someone I do trust and I am deeply in love with, yeah
Careers in mind? → IT or architect perhaps


HAVE YOU EVER:

Kissed a stranger → Nope
Drank hard liquor → never
Lost glasses/contacts → my friend's
Ran away from home → never I guess
Broken someone's heart → hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn, ask other people
Been arrested → never
Turned someone down → guess so
Cried when someone died → yes absotoothley


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself → I do
Miracles → Yes
Love at first sight → No
Heaven → ofcourse
Santa Claus → nope
Kiss on the first date → no
Angels → Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → never
Are you still in touch with your exes? hmmmmmn
Are you gay ? nope

Your bad habit → mood swings
Your best feature physically → lips? nose. definitely  nose
Your best talent → matching other people
Your worst phobia → errrr


Do you believe in God? → yes
Do you have any pets → nope
Do you want to change your name → No, I like it the way it is, wait probably with Chira between Nadilla and Fedriany, but I don't know
Do you easily get a long with new people → Sometimes
Do you swear → hihihi, yes I do
Do you party a lot → not a lot but I know when to party BUT NOT THAT KIND OF PARTY
Do you smoke → nope
Do you have sex → No.
Do you get jealous → yes I do, sometimes
Do you think you're attractive → hmmmmmmn


How do you do → jealous
How many kids do you want to have → 5: oldest male, twins: male and female, female and youngest male
How good is your fashion sense → do not know
How tall are you → 168
How did you react when Obama was elected president → wow thank God

Comments