The Unique Award


Rules :
1. Pajang award ini di blog lo
----given
2. Kasih judul 'The Unique Award' dipostingan anda
----d o n e
3. Jawab tiga pertanyaan ini
-->benda unik apa yang lo punya ?
>>um... lomo? Rare cds? Oh yeah! Old Nikon F-801s!
-->Apa lo mengoleksi benda-benda unik ?
>>if you consider lomo, cds, nikon and books are unique, well, yes.
-->Apa penyebab lo bisa membuat dan mempunyai blog yang unik ini ?
>>Hm... unik ya? Hm... gaktau ah.
4. Berikan award ini untuk blogger yang lain yang punya blog unik kayak lo ! (berapa aja)
I give the award to: Yasmin, Gladyza, Kak Diana Rikasari, Katy Perry (does tumblr count?)

Got the award from Bolang cheers there mate :)
Okaaaaaay this is my last entry for today, I'm so tired and my hairs is extremely need for shampoo and hair mask, I will go to Saloon tomorrow maybe I'm too tired to go to the bathroom right now and some spa?
Oh yes I heart The Free Design <3
F

Comments

Dyza said…
Waah makasih ya Dilla buat awardnya :)