Heaven help?

What is karma? does karma happens the other way? Vice versa? does it happen exactly the same? ergh. today I just played someone's heart. say his name is bip. this guy broke my heart once and I wanted to break his heart, too. so today, I did something that I shouldn't do and I've never thought before... Betary called him and we asked politely to Dini to say things to him, since Dini such a nice girl she did something.
Well... let's just say I did something to him. and karma happened. to me. but that's okay. i'm fine. I guess. I think.
I wish things that I can barely say.. so, either I shut up or just plain let it go... shut up sounds more easier but... in reality no so I will let it go, let my heart go.
I can't think.


My polyvore lately like this :

I do care, monsieur!

Comments