Dress Like The Clique!

How much I love the movie! I love Lisi Harrison! And I love the book, too! The Clique is about a clique that full of rich and fah-shionable girls; yes, they are only 12! I've already read 'Bradfest At Tiffany's' before I watched the movie, and I was confused at first because BAT was the Clique's latest book, I haven't read the first one but I understood the story eventually. I toooooohtally heart the book and the movie!
And do you know the actress that played as Massie Block? She was the one that played in Ugly Betty, well just one episode actually but she's the one that watched Betty's runway project! The one that being beta instead of alpha! I heart her hair!

Maybe there will be a new member of the Pretty Committee (read: ME)

If you ask about my new years it was pur-fect! Rara, Nanda and I crushed at Tika's hotelroom. Her family were there, I felt really bad about crushing into her room. We went downstairs to the lobby to watch Maliq & d'essentials. IT WAS AH-MAZING! THEY WERE AHMAZING! I adore them. I heart hem. I heart Tika morre! <3
Thanks Tante Endang <3

F
P.S.: my birthday is a month away yipeeeeeee <3

Comments