No Comprehende, Me Dont Speak Loser

I want to learn Spanish :3 woof woof I lure Spanish and well, UK.
As far as I'm concern.... I can't speak any different language except, well, not really nice and with grammar but I think I understand how to speak the language, English. And I still have to learn... and that's why, Eleny and I really want to go to UK so bad, besides to see handsome guys like Mark and hm... well there are plenty handsome people there, I want to improve my English with a bit spice of the accent :3
I miss my home town... and I miss hols. I don't need like what, 5 or 6 weeks hols, just some nice weeks until I am really really had it enough, had fun enough, had trouble enough. so well. I agree if someone who nice enough to give me some extra time to get a vaca to some exotic place like Ibiza or Bali, Bandung is not not fine, though...
I don't hate school. it's just... why do we have to get up earlier than usual? Consider it like this, in the eyes of students, we use to sleep late at night, do homeworks and stuffs and surfing on the web, then we have to sleep earlier and we can't do any of that now? And yes, we got back from school, like what? 3.30 pm? But we still stuck at the traffic jam and there's long way to go back home, I MEAN... urgh.

I want this:

Especially the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious one! really really cutie one isn't it? Jessica Kagan Cushman made those lovely bangles. She's a smartie isn't she? I like her works :)

I was shocked! There's this girl that friend requested me at facebook, and we started wall-to-wall
me: Aku di 8 inter
her: Hah? Dimana tuh?
me: di bukit duri aku kelas 10
her: shs mana?
me: di SMA 8 tp yang inter.
I was like whaaaaaaaaaaat?! bukan karena engga taunya ituloh tp karena harus ngulang dua kali, aduh tolong plis.
But then again, we can't expect everything from everyone , now can't we?
Quote that I found at Polyvore.com, quite nice:
I love you more than...
Spongebob loves jellyfishing
Sandy loves Karate
Mr. Krab loves money
&& Squidward loves his clarinet
But baby I need you like
Plankton needs the krabby patty
Secret formula <3



Oh moi I love Coldplay and yes, their songs gave me feelings missing a long journey at night at Malaysia when I was 8th grade. It was lonely night and all I can see was dark night and clouds and all the things were just... lonely, fragile but yet... incredibly pretty... I wuff lonely place but I doon't want to live there

This has been Nadilla;/

Comments