Qs

a/ sleep: what is the most comforting thing at night time for you?
drinking tea and putting on baggy clothes.

b/ visitor: what creature visits your dreams most often?
humans(?) and snakes.

c/ chimes: what sounds are your favorite?
raindrops or heavy rain. and any of my favourite actors' voice. and the sound of nothing.

d/ times: when do you normally awaken?
depends. normally, at seven or eight.

e/ marking: describe your tattoos, or tattoos you would like in the future?
oh! this is my favourite question. if I ever to have some in the future, these are probably the things that came in mind: a pisces constellation on my wrist, my birth date and location on the side of my ribcage, my initial on the web between my left thumb and point, 19/07/12 on my ankle because it was the day I met the love of my life and I have lived without him ever since, and quaintrelle on the nape of my neck.

f/ reverie: think of somewhere otherworldly u wish to be within, what is it like there?
peaceful. children could grow without fear of not having anything in the future. serene. everyone has equal chances to try on anything and everything. love is received and given selflessly and fully. and I am loved romantically there.

g/ warmth: what do you find most charming in others?
their confidence. the way they make the crowd stares at them. and their warmth towards the people that do not hold any importance in their life. their manners.

h/ treat: your favorite sweets?
can I just pick dessert? ice cream.

i/ nestle: your most precious plush toy?
Lotso bear!

j/ posy: your favorite herbs?
oh this is hard. juniper, probably. (remember the previous name of this blog?)

k/ stories: books you remember from your childhood?
there was this book series about life under the sea. it was colourful and the pages were thick. it was my favourite! I also had the complete series of Beatrix Potter's rabbit.

l/ folk: who is the most fantastical being u have known?
anyone that would willingly love me

m/ elder: what do u expect to be like in your elder years?
satisfied. with every decision and every path that I've taken. full with love that I've received. have contributed enough to this world.

n/ home: in what type of environment do you feel most safe?
where everything is in order, the law enforcement that actually enforces law, where the people are polite, and the public transportations that work. basically, London.

o/ finds: what kind of item would you most likely buy from an antique store?
any kind of engraved jewelries that actually fit

p/ offering: how do you show others you are fond of them?
by spending time with them or dedicating some time of my life for them, e.g. buying them their favourite things, replying their messages, supporting their ideas.

q/ lore: if your life were a tale, how do u expect it would end?
peacefully and with closure.