Phantom in a Limbo

My friend was right when he said that I was going to find some answers this Summer.

As always, Summers have been a mysterious and intriguing companion. It sometimes brought forth some unresolved questions, but often some of the answers were thrown to me in ways that made me baffled. At these days, my inexperienced heart often stuttered and my mind often drew a blank––perhaps deep down I always kind of knew that these different yet repetitive petrifying questions would always be waiting for me to answer or, at the very least, give closure to.

To tell you the truth, I prepped myself for the unequivocally near future where the answers lied. I was quite leaning towards the positive possible outcomes which, as it turned out, was inconceivable. And then the Universe fixed me up by giving me beautiful sceneries and exciting new friends.

A startling realisation also came upon my head. This unbidden thought had led me to a knowledge which speaks greatly of what I actually felt throughout those years––a situation that I had been in. A heavy limbo of a phantom feeling to an exact person who didn't exist anymore. A place that was filled with something that wasn't living anymore. I was basking in the glorious unmet feeling for a person that could not reciprocated––not because the nature forbids the physical matters to do so, but because it is impossible to have your feelings returned by a person that is not the person he used to.

It was fulfilling, in a way I could not speak of and due to reasons I could not even fathom.

There was not even a farewell tour or a fabulous send off that gave me closures. There was only me, the nature, and my thoughts.

"Maybe it's always best not to deal with the unfinished"