Lights Off

The urge to lose oneself in the middle of the sea or in the middle of the forest is unlikely high for me. I find peace in the sound of nothingness, in the depth of the ocean. The loneliness feeling soothes my broken soul. The cold forest aura somehow illuminates and brightens the sorrow pit of my heart. Indeed, both nature capture the cold and pitch black of my never ending bitter heart.


The number of age in my biological body does not implied that the age of my soul is the same. My soul is old, fragile. I can feel the wrinkle of its skin that caused by the damages of the past had done to my head that eventually hurt the once benevolent part of my innocent soul. This invisible thing is no longer innocent. Tainted by the rough and tough parts of life. My soul feels like a ship taking a trip to a black hole. It is both infinite and empty. Nothing and never ending. Patience is running thin. and my ability to holding on is nearing null. The light is getting darker now.