The Way You Make Me Feel

me and you are like jigsaw puzzles that can't be solved. no no, can't be attach to each other. we have different cuts and different frames, we can't be connected, we filled in another part of the puzzles. so you and I are connected. no. but its okay, maybe we should fill in another blanks, another part of the puzzle. if I tried to click with you, then there will be no big picture that I made. I don't care about love anymore, the term "love is forever" has lost its meaning. Nothing will last forever eventually - Arcade Fire.


I've been busy this week. with all the gym thing and all those blurry, existed things but lost in my memory. I just got back home from Ninda's 17th birthday party. it was pool party at her apartment. I took quite many photos there with my friends. there were some crazy mixed up things, but anyway it was totally fun and made my wednesday night less boring. I like wearing makeup lately, mascara and stuff, they make my eyes glow. I want to have my eyes look like hers but its impossible because my eyes are smaller than her.


 from this

watching Skins lately, I'm in love with them, just like I'm in love with House and True Blood. Those are my top three series. call me oddball but yes, I love those series. I fell in love harder with the first generation than the second generation, but I do love second generation's fashion sense, songs are better in the first generation though. couldn't wait for the movie! I heard that they are going to make movie version of Skins.

nothing left to tell except, goodnight have a lovely thursday!

Comments