Seriously?

here's the deal world, I'll try to keep in mind that I'm a good girl that has very good manner if you won't do anything that makes me angry. many many numerous of things make me crazy and make me lose my manner. I'm not trying to be a heroine or be a badass here, seriously, not. I just don't like it when someone mess with me and trying to make me look like I'm stupid or out of control or such.


couldn't wait for the next Brightspot Market. its going to be held next week in Pacific Place. I never got a chance to go there last year, so I'm going this year. I'm going to hunt stuffs. I need jackets and shoes lately. and I'm in love with Zara's collection lately. Spring is coming so there are many flowery t-shirts and I. need. them. I'm also going to attend JJF for two days starting tomorrow.

I don't know where the photo came from or belong to whom. please tell me if it is yours!

Comments