Some Things You Should See




There are still some things I'd like to say to you
Some things you should see

but since were not that close no more
I'm gonna have to let it be

Although it's really annoying, 
and is bugging me a lot 
Im just gonna be quiet,
and maybe you will work it out - but i doubt it

You cant say no forever, no no no,
sometimes you should let it slide, ah ah ah aaaah,
I know I'm not so clever, no no no no,
but you're not the picky kind
Sometimes when I call you, 
I just feel like hanging up
You're not getting any older
and it never seems to stop

Now if I was you're boyfriend/girlfriend, 
I would tell you all of this
But since we're not together
I'm not saying anything at all

You cant say no forever, no no no,
you have to let me in, ah ah ah aaaah,
You are really stubborn, no no no no,
but in the end I always win

Lacrosse - You Can't Say No Forever

Picture [sachadumain]

Comments