The Name of The Title Of This Post Is Secret


Went for sushi yesterday. And good books. And good laugh. At first we were going to Brightspot Market, at first, but then I was not feeling well, I overslept from 3 pm until 4, I saw few messages and IMs and BBMs from Fiya, Zara and Rara. I felt guilt, but I soon found out that neither Fiya nor Zara got out from home and Rara still with her Mum in Gading, so I didn't feel very guilty. I was a bit lightheaded so I decided not to go out eventhough I was the one who planned it :p but they insisted, Rara even used the phrase "If you don't go out I will snab you", so I slept for a while like about 10-15 mins and then I went to PS. To make the short story short, we went to Sushi Tei. I only ordered Agedashi Tofu and Cold Ocha which was free of charge. But, the downside was that I couldn't resist books, good books. The truth is and always will be, I'm a geek. I read books, good books, well there are a few that are bad, but not all of them bad.
So, I was looking for
Flawless (from the series, Pretty Little Liars) when I found out about this absurdly good book: The Name Of This Book Is Secret written by Pseudonymous Bosch, yes it is not his real name. This book is uh-mazing! Very... tricky, there are some anagrams and codes and... its just fun. Its the first of his Secret series. And you should go to his website! OMG. I'm not exaggerating here. Very addictive book. Oh and did I mention you I bought the third series of Sookie Stackhouse too? Yes I did.
Tomorrow I'm going to catch some movies with my schoolmates, if I don't overslept. Hope not. I guess I'm going out for the whole day, there's no maid in my home anyway.
So, see you when I see you.
Oh by the way, this guy is addictive, I bought the whole Second Season! Gosh Hugh Laurie is a great actor!

Found it from: here

Comments