All You Need Is Love

And then while I'm away
I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you



How are you lately? Been long since I've posted my last blog post! I had some things going on lately and that's not good! I'm sick right now, I'm as sick as a dogggg! Oh bloody help! My body heat is similar to True Blood's shapeshifters' body heat!
If I'm not as sick as I am right now, I wouldn't post this, I would be sitting at Pancious restaurant with my MESIS 2011. I wonder what are they doing right now... it must be fun.
I'm currently:
reading: Charlaine Harris' Living Dead in Dallas
listening: Green Day's 21 Guns
craving:
Ben and Jerry's
wanting: The Sims 3 and Mac OS Snow Leopard
doing:
editing pics, diy projects
couldn't wait for: being healed from this bloody sickness, my Take That poster and magazines, my River Phoenix T's; oh and Eid day
liking: fashion mix-matchs
playing: website games

write to ya later

Comments