I Barely Have Time To Study

Hiya, lads! Hows your weekend? Mine's pretty charming, I slept over at my cousins' hotel room, so its pretty much lovely. We went out for food and for some fun, we watched Phobia 2. We got back from the hotel around 1 am. It was total fun, though the guys smoked all the time, but it was good. Very good. I wish we stayed in the hotel much longer, we could go to other places. We didn't do anything much yesterday, only laugh and a movie, oh some of us ate dinner together (the others ate dinner with their mums and their friends). I stayed up all night until dawn yesterday, felt like I was a vampire, I stayed up with Almo (we both couldn't sleep, I tried to, he smoked instead). It was weird to found out that I could sleep at dawn.

Holiday is going to end soon enough, next week is mid test, but I haven't study yet. I'll study things this week, promise.

My maids haven't got back from their homes yet, so I'm doing the dishes, while Mum do the other. Wish they go back soon. But my driver will be here tomorrow, so maybe I could buy some DVDs and go to the dentist tomorrow.

I asked mein bruder earlier today at lunch, to give me present when next year before he get back, he only nodded, my only hope is that he's not the kind of guy who likes to give away promises and false hopes.

So off to bed now. x

Comments